Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 for 21 - Day 29 - O, Brother Where Art Thou?

I kind of have a warped view of playing now.  Many of our therapy sessions involve a sort of "play".  Tommy came with us on Thursday to Joey's therapy and the first thing he said to the therapist was, "Don't hurt him."  What an awesome big brother!


Everything we do I see as a learning opportunity.  I see cause and effect in every little action Joey takes.  I see how he watches his brother, Tommy, so carefully and thoughtfully.  I can't wait for the day he can run after Tommy.  


In the meantime, here they are, hard at play with the most ultimate of all toys. . . an empty laundry basket.  


 Dog Dog peeking out.
 Tempting Joey in with Dog Dog.
 Come and get me.... check out Joey's post-nap hair do.
 Hello, brother.
 Getting closer.

 Almost there!

 Come on Joey!  (One sock on, one sock missing).
 Such a good reach!



 Big boys!





 Got it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We read every comment!