Friday, July 20, 2012

Tommy's Ode to Super Heroes and Trying to Get Joey to Sign "Mama"

This is the first in a series of videoed attempts to get Joey to sign "Mama".  We have also been trying to get him to verbally say "Mama" for months now, but he is quite happy sticking to "Dada".  


I started out with trying to get him to sign it before his bath tonight, but then I had to refocus my energy (a wonderful lesson to all moms-- actually to all of us-- I think it falls under the "go with the flow" category) when Thomas Henry started singing his own little ode to super heroes.





Enjoy!






More videos to come as well as a post on strategies for parents of non-walkers...although I'm trying to come up with a better term because while Joey is technically a non-walker right now-- he will walk someday.  Any ideas?


Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We read every comment!